Aras Innovator is the next generation of enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). By rethinking the way PLM is designed, Aras has taken a fundamentally different approach to both PLM technology and the PLM business model.
Powerful Solutions – A full suite of applications provides PLM functionality “out-of-the-box” for companies of all sizes.
Innovative Technology – An open architecture with an advanced PLM platform makes Aras scalable, flexible, and secure for the world’s largest organizations.
Business Advantage – Aras Innovator’s subscription business model eliminates PLM license fees and includes upgrades, even for custom systems. This is extremely unique in the industry.
Aras Innovator offers the same capabilities as the traditional large PLM platforms, but Aras delivers these in a unique way.
- Deploy Quickly – Best practice solutions and real-time configuration
- Adapt Easily – Drag and drop modeling instead of complex programming
- Use Effortlessly – Simple browser-based client with Microsoft look and feel
- Scale Rapidly – Scale up fast for thousands of users around the world
- Upgrade Simply – Update without impacting customizations
- Operate Securely – Powerful security built-in
Innovator’s enterprise solutions address a number of key PLM functionalities.
- Advanced Document Management with connections to engineering content
- Configuration & Change Management for robust Bill of Materials Management and ECR, ECO and ECN control
- Portfolio/Project Management for managing the market and timing influences of product development
- Multi-CAD and PDM integrations offering multiple levels of connection to engineering data
- APQP & PPAP functionality ensure compliance to TS16949 / QS9000 and manage new product risk during product development and to address important elements of Quality Compliance
- FMEA & APQP functionality streamline compliance to FDA QSR (Quality Systems Regulation)
- Online CAPA forms and workflows streamline closed loop compliance
- Extensible RoHS / WEEE functionality ensures environmental compliance across global markets
- Lean product development capabilities incorporate visual dashboards that provide management and status information with the ability to drill down and take action
- Risk mitigation capabilities allow visibility and control of product risks through dashboards, reports and alerts
- Requirements Management for full traceability from the voice of the customer through to final product definition
- Supplier Management for connecting the extended supply/design chain with PLM content.
RGS can help government organizations understand, deploy, and effectively utilize Aras Innovator solutions.
- Aras Innovator Project & Change Management Services
- Aras Innovator Implementation & Deployment Services
- Aras Innovator Configuration & Administration Services
- Aras Innovator Data Migration Services
- Aras Innovator Technical Support Services
- Aras Innovator Development & Programming Services
- Aras Innovator Customization, Automation & Scripting Services
- Aras Innovator Training Services
- Aras Innovator Process Analysis, Methodologies & Best Practices
To learn more about RGS and how we can support your programs, contact us at 330.208.2428.